Statement by GRNC president Paul Valone
“In the press conference held by Dianne Feinstein today, Democrats cynically promulgated myths about semi-automatic firearms they have known for decades to be false. As one of the founders of the now thirty-seven (37) organizations of the “National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban,” representing millions of Americans, Grass Roots North Carolina refutes lies being fed to the American people. We reiterate: We will not compromise on the Feinstein proposals, and any legislator who supports them will be the target of coordinated Coalition action.”
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!
- Without you the Obama/Biden/Feinstein proposal is more likely to pass. Help prevent this by calling AND emailing Senators Burr and Hagan, and your US House Representative:
- Support GRNC: GRNC needs your support to help combat the efforts against your rights as gun owners. Join or renew your membership! http://www.grnc.org/join-grnc/join-grnc-online
- SIGN THE “STOP THE GUN BAN” PETITION: Go to: www.StopTheGunBan.org Whether or not you have already signed it, forward this to others and tell them to sign it too.
- Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) 202-224-3154http://burr.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
- Sen. Kay Hagan (D-NC) 202-224-6342http://www.hagan.senate.gov/contact/
- Rep. G. K. Butterfield, Jr. (D-01) 202-225-3101https://butterfieldforms.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=68§iontree=368
- Rep. Renee L. Ellmers (R-02) 202-225-4531https://ellmersforms.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=58§iontree=358
- Rep. Walter B. Jones, Jr. (R-03) 202-225-3415https://jones.house.gov/contact-me/email-me
- Rep. David Price (D-04) 202-225-1784https://forms.house.gov/price/webforms/contact_form.shtml
- Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-05) 202-225-2071https://virginiafoxx.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/
- Rep. Howard Coble (R-06) 202-225-3065http://coble.house.gov/contact/zipcheck.htm
- Rep. Mike McIntyre (D-07) 202-225-2731http://mcintyreforms.house.gov/contact/
- Rep. Richard Hudson (R-8) 202-225-3715https://hudson.house.gov/contact/email-me
- Rep. Robert Pittenger (R-9) 202-225-1976http://pittenger.house.gov/contact
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-10) 202-225-2576http://mchenry.house.gov/contact/zipauth.htm
- Rep. Mark Meadows (R-11) 202-225-6401https://meadows.house.gov/contact/email-me
- Rep. Mel Watt (D-12) 202-225-1510https://forms.house.gov/watt/webforms/zipauthen_contact.shtml
- Rep. George Holding (R-13) 202- 225-3032https://holding.house.gov/contact/email-me
DELIVER THIS MESSAGE
Suggested Subject: “Oppose Feinstein’s Gun Grab”
The right to keep and bear arms as recognized by the Second Amendment is a sacred trust handed down by our Founding Fathers.
Any attempt to destroy my freedoms under the pretense of perceived safety as proposed by Senator Feinstein is completely unacceptable and will lead to a backlash at the polls as happened after the 1994 bans.
I urge you to exercise common sense as well as respect for the United States Constitution which you swore to uphold. Oppose the Feinstein / Obama gun bans through all means in your power.